Step One: University of Toronto Online Application (OUAC)
DEADLINE: January 15, 2020
- If you have never been a student at the University of Toronto, use the OUAC105 Application. You will need to first create an account and then select the BScPA Program. - Click here to be re-directed to the OUAC website.
- If you have previously been registered as a student at the University of Toronto (degree or pre-university program, non-degree or visiting student), click here to use the Internal Application.
- Upon completion of the application and submission fee, applicants will receive a confirmation indicating the receipt of application and a unique identification number, the "OUAC Reference Number".
- OUAC105: $155 +$90+ transcript fees when applicable (payable to OUAC)
- Due upon submission of the application form.
- See OUAC fees for more information
- Internal Application fee is $90 + transcript fees when applicable
For all admissions related inquiries, please contact the Admissions Department at 416.978.1676 or email@example.com.