Online Facilitator(s), electonic Problem Based Learning (ePBL)
Part-time course facilitator(s)
PAP114 Clinical Skills I course: October - December 2017
PAP124 Clinical Skills II course: January - April 2018
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Facilitating ePBL group meetings on-line weekly: Thursday mornings, as per the course schedule,
- Reviewing and responding to discussion board postings,
- Responding to student outreach for assistance,
- Guiding students within the course,
- Evaluating student competence and grading assessments
- Reeting with your fellow course facilitators and course director as required.
Facilitators MUST be available every Thursday morning (8 am to noon) for the duration of the course.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter indicating your interest to:
Dr. Maureen Gottesman
Medical Director, BScPA Program
Posting date: July 20, 2017
Deadline: August 8, 2017
The University of Toronto is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.